Found in thousands of studios and clubs around the world, the Stages SC3 is the global leader in premium indoor cycling.
Innovative bike features, such as the aluminum frame, CarbonGlyde, magnetic braking system, FitLoc, and SprintShift make it the simplest bike to maintain. Included on the SC3 is the Stages Power meter; the most accurate, reliable, and consistent direct power meter on the market, and the EcoSCRN display console with self-generating power source.
Stages Cycling is the only company who has a power meter that is used and endorsed by the most prestigious indoor cycling studios as well as the world’s most elite outdoor cyclists and teams.
Commercial grade studio cycle with Stages Power meter and SIC2 Console. The Stages SC3 is the ultimate studio bike and is the global leader in premium indoor cycling.
The Stages SC3 is what happens when passionate cyclists build indoor bikes. Ergonomically fit and engineered for simplicity and function, the SC3 seamlessly and wirelessly connects to your technology via Bluetooth® and ANT+™. The SC3 is the only indoor studio bike that comes standard with a Stages Power meter and self-generating EcoSCRN display, freshly updated for 2021.
COMPLETE WITH STAGES POWER
Stages takes the guesswork out of training, both on the road and in the studio. Many elite outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals. Now your studio riders can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their fitness strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
THE BENCHMARK IN ACCURATE DIRECT POWER MEASUREMENT
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim.
- Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible)
- 2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries
- LED battery life indicator
SIC2 CONSOLE, POWERED BY THE RIDER
- The display runs on power generated by the rider and no console batteries are needed
- Generator located at the flywheel hub
- Wired connection is hidden in the handlebar stem, with easy access for maintenance
- Always-on backlight allows rider to see data in all types of room lighting and eliminates button-pushing during the ride
- Useful for comparing efforts, the rider sees stage, current, and average data, which is very powerful info for training efficiently and effectively
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps). Data does not start to record or average during WARMUP stage (so total ride data is not skewed with poor warmup data)
METRICS FOR ANY TYPE OF RIDER
- Transfers data for tracking, linking with Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible iOS and Android app
- Rider sees Max, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics:
- Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, Distance, and power zones defined by rider FTP
Enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial.
Unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control.
Perfect for HIIT and interval based workouts, the cyclist can add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro-adjustments.
Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance.
The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment – 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems. The proprietary FitLoc adjustment system creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
By combining road bike geometry with our RoadBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires. Simple to use, the fore/aft adjustments are on the saddle and handlebars.
MAGNETIC RESISTANCE & CARBON GLYDE
- Backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty
- Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience
- No lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive