XM Fitness has taken the manual curve treadmill to the next level. Like other manual treadmills, we have removed the motor to eliminate any electrical power requirements. You will never need to tighten the belt, align it or worry about slipping. We’ve added an inertia transition system where the belt doesn’t suddenly stop or shake while you run.
How is XM Curve different from most other curved treadmills?
We waited for others to produce theirs, tested them and then improved the gaps to create an amazing treadmill.
The XM Fitness Curve treadmill uses rubber and a synthetic compound to create their rubber slots and provide perfect shock dissipation while providing the perfect platform for kickoff and landing. No more joint problems after hammering on a sidewalk or a conventional wooden deck.
The XM Fitness Curve treadmill has increased the size of the bearings to reduce rotation by 50%, making them last much longer while providing the lowest sound levels of any treadmill.
The XM Fitness Curve treadmill added another layer of cushioning on the leveling legs. This system adds an extra layer of cushioning to the runner and another level of noise barrier.
- The XM Fitness Curve treadmill added oversized transport wheels in case you need to move the unit.
- The XM Fitness Curve treadmill has redesigned the handles to fit all users. The curvature of the handles adds another level of safety and comfort, especially for seniors and walkers. Lowering the handles also reduces the chances of runners hitting their arms (as they do on other units).
- The XM Fitness Curve treadmill features a state-of-the-art Bluetooth console that allows it to interact with the XM app (coming soon). Full scale console with time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate (requires transmitter), pace, watts and interactive screen.
- The XM Fitness Curve treadmill has the ideal curve to force you to walk / run with the ideal and proper posture
- The XM Fitness Curve treadmill is designed to accommodate any maximum human speed.
- The XM Fitness Curve treadmill can handle slow to full speed with just a few long steps, making it an idea for HITT, interval, weight loss, core, long distance or performance training.
- The frame of the XM Fitness Curve treadmill is a high quality powder coated paint to help reduce scratches or rust build up.
- The XM Fitness Curve treadmill is so well made (completely in Taiwan) that we back up the components with a strong warranty – Lifetime Frame, 5 Years on Parts and 1 Year on Labor. This is the best warranty in the industry and we can back it up with all of the superior individual components put into this treadmill beast.
|Drive motor:||not motorized|
|Speed range:||0 – as fast as you|
|User capacity:||350 pounds|
|Electrical requirements:||manually operated treadmill|
|Guarantee | Workforce:||–|
|Guarantee | Rooms:||–|
|Guarantee | Motor:||–|
|Guarantee | Framework:||–|
|Using the treadmill:||Walking, brisk walking, jogging, light running, heavy running, multiple users|