The ultimate Precor elliptical, the Experience™ Series 800 Line features our patented converging CrossRamp® technology that follows your natural stride. Just imagine, when you walk, your feet converge toward the midline of your body, instead of staying in line with your hips. This converging motion is replicated in our 800 Line ellipticals and are featured in fitness centers, universities, and hotels across the world. Similar to our 200, 400, and 600 Lines of home and commercial ellipticals, you can isolate or cross train specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, to encourage training variance, and propel results.
The 800 Line of elliptical exercise machines includes the EFX 833, EFX 835, EFX 863, EFX 865, EFX 883, and EFX 885. In this line you can choose between fixed or moving arms and your choice of consoles (P30, P62, or P82). Available in a Black Pearl frame. If you’re looking for the best elliptical machine available, look no further than Precor EFX 800 Line.
- CrossRamp Technology: CrossRamp technology, provides 20 different settings (13-40 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp
- Ramp Angle: 13-40°
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user’s weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining.
- Covers: Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Cable Management: Optional
- Resistance System
- Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Maximum User Weight (lbs): 350 lbs
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 21.5 inches / 55 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 14.5 X 6.5 inches / 37 X 17 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2.4 inches / 6 cm
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
There are no reviews yet.