Bring home the exact EFX® model you use at your fitness club. The Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™ provides smooth, natural, low-impact workouts that help you get results. The commercial EFX 833 features CrossRamp® technology, fixed handlebars for a lower-body focus and all of the same programs and features.
- CrossRamp® Technology – With Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry™, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp® Technology – Automatic.
- Ramp Angle – 13-40°.
- Ramp Material – Precision extruded, anodized aluminum.
- Handlebars – Fixed, for lower-body focus.
- Biomechanics – Patented, low-impact EFX motion is smooth and natural, providing the lowest Rate of Perceived Exertion of any cardio exercise system to make your workouts more comfortable, even though you are working out strenuously. The patented motion allows your heels to remain in contact with foot pedals, reducing muscle and tendon stress.
- Reversible Pedal Rotation – Yes.
- Pedal Locking Pin – No.
- Transport Wheels – Integrated.
- Resistance Levels – 20.
- Console Features – a console type Streamlined / Advanced LED Display with Numeric Keypad, QuickStart™, Units Selection Metric or U.S. Standard, Preset Programs, Multi-languages, Maximum Pause Time (30 seconds), Electronic Readouts.
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Yes.
- Telemetry: Yes.
- Chest Strap Transmitter: Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter.
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included: No.