The Matrix IC3 Indoor Spin Cycle is as bad as it looks. Rock solid frame, ultra smooth SKF precision bearings and a super close Q Factor pedal spacing gives you the best ride you will get off road.
- Belt driven for a smooth, quiet, low-maintenance ride
- Four large SKF bearings in the oversized bottom bracket for exceptional durability
- Seat and handlebar with micro-adjustment settings for a personal fit
- High-gloss platinum finish with stainless steel anti-scratch protection plates and sleek carbon fiber effects
- Sweat guard to prevent rust and corrosion
- Dual-sided combi pedals with SPD® and large platforms, suitable for both experienced and novice riders
- Poly-V belt drivetrain
- 4-way adjustable handlebar and saddle
- Integrated dual water bottle holder
- Double-sided pedals with SPD attachments
- Max User Weight: 130 kg / 287 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 52 x 110 cm / 47.2″ x 20.5″ x 43.3″
The indoor cycling computer integrates individual feedback within a group dynamic, allowing users to measure their progress and track their intensity. Ergo grip handlebars naturally position hands and wrists to allieviate stress and strain. The 155 mm / 6.1” Q-factor positions the rider’s feet close together. Aligning the rider’s hips, knees and feet maximizes the muscular force applied to the pedals for improved comfort and efficiency.