First Degree Fitness Newport Club Fluid Rowing Machine
The introduction of the light commercial grade Newport Club Fluid Rower is perfect for group training or high-end home gyms. The water-resistant design, meditative motion, and integrity of construction set it apart from other inferior water rowers. With new features and innovative improvements, the Newport Club Fluid Rower has an impressive impeller system – increasing water resistance by 15%. And the enhanced precision – aligned upper tank shell allows for easy store away with no concern of leakage, even with an overfilled tank.
- Indoor use only
- 4 levels of Fluid Force to move resistance from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots” – Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel computer complete with USB port. View time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action.
- Textured finish to prevent slipping.
- Ergonomic handle to minimize strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminum.
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage.
- Compact footprint 81” x 20” and vertical storage options 23” x 20”
- Durable Belt Drive with active recoil system.
- Max User Weight: 330 lb
- Assembled: 84 in.(L) x 20 in.(W) x 22 in.(H)
- Weight: 85 lb.
- Assembly: Ready to Assemble
- Brand: First Degree Fitness
- Capacity (Person): 1 Person
- Construction: Steel/Aluminum
- Battery: two “AA” Batteries
- Height: 22 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Residential
- Length: 84 in.
- Weight: 85 lb.
- Width: 20 in.
|Brand||First Degree Fitness|
|Dimensions||Length 84 in|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||330 lb|